Planning a Math Night?
Beyond the Algorithm is very excited to support, partner and work alongside schools and School Community Councils (SCC) in your efforts to organize a Math Night in your respective school and community.
We know that every school and community is different, therefore we work with you to ensure your math night is a success!
Beyond the Algorithm can provide the following:
● Facilitate and tailor information sessions for parents.
● Provide a large selection (K-8) of engaging math games, activities, and tasks to engage families in a variety of mathematical concepts.
● Provide Math at Home booklet with math games to share with families.
● Support in planning math take home goodie bags filled with manipulatives and items.
Ways the SCC and school could help make the math night a success:
● Volunteer to help with the setup and welcome families as they arrive.
● Organize volunteers to help with the math stations.
● Organize some type of food or beverage.
● Secure funding for goodie bags and door prizes (if desired).
● Promote the evening throughout the community.
Please reach out at [email protected] and let’s start planning your Math Night!