- 2 players
- 3 different colour manipulatives (6 of each) preferably red, yellow, and green.
- Traffic Lights Gameboard
- To be the first player to complete a line (horizontal, vertical, diagonal) of the same line all the same colour.
How to Play
- Players take turns placing the coloured manipulatives on the board.
- Plays place the following manipulatives on the board as follows:
- Place a red piece on an empty square, or
- Replace a red piece already on the board with a yellow piece, or
- Replace a yellow piece already on the board with a green piece.
- Traffic lights can be played on a 4×3 game board.