- 2 or more players
- Two – standard dice
- Counters (10 per player)
- Stacks Gameboard
- To be the first player to remove all 10 counters off your gameboard.
How to Play
- Players turns rolling both dice and taking the difference between the two numbers.
- The player removes a counter off their gameboard from that stack.
- If there is no counter on the stack, then nothing is removed.
- The player who removes all 10 counters first is the winner.
- Player one rolls a 5 and 4 and finds the difference (5-4=1).
- They remove a counter from the stack on number one.
- If there is no counter available, then nothing is removed.
- Using a 12 – or 10-sided die extend the gameboard to 9 or 11.
- Make sure you give more counters when you are extending the game.
- Gameboard 9: 10-sided die
- Gameboard 11: 12-sided die