- 2 players
- To cover four spots on the gameboard in a row (horizontal, vertical, diagonal or a square).
How to Play
- Players take turns drawing from each pile (10s and 1s: units) and cover a square that matches the sum between the two cards.
- Players place the cards to the bottom of the respective piles (the 10s pile will be very small).
- Repeat until a player gets four in a row (horizontal, vertical, diagonal or a square).
- Player one draws a ten and a 6.
- Player one adds them together (10 + 6) and places a chip on any open spot of 16.
- If there is no open spot for 16 then that player loses their turn, or they can replace one of the chips already on 16 (decide before you begin playing).
- Return the cards to the bottom of their respective piles.