- 2 – 4 players cooperatively
- Standard deck of cards (remove the face cards) – Aces are considered 1.
- To remove all the cards by making pairs that add to 10.
How to Play
- Begin by placing seven cards face-up in a line.
- Begin by drawing a card from the draw pile and replaces that card in the corresponding spot face up.
- Players work together to make pairs of numbers that add to 10 or if you see a 10.
- Players replace the cards that have been removed with new ones.
- If you cannot make a pair that adds to 10 you add a new card above the seven face up.
- When you play a top card now you will reveal an old card that you can use.
- Players deal seven cards face up showing 5, 3, 2, 8, 1
- A player makes a 10 by adding 2 and 8. The player picks up the 2 and 8 and replaces them with two new cards face up.
Seven Up – Triples
- You try and make 10 by using three cards from the seven face up using addition or subtraction.
- Face up players are dealt 6, 7, 5, 1, 3
- Players use the 6, 5 and 1 to make 10 (6 + 5 – 1).
- The three cards are removed and replaced with new ones.
Source: Marilyn Burns