- 1 player
- Deck of cards (Ace – 10)
- To remove the cards from the pyramid by “making ten” with two cards (you do not need 2 cards if you are using the 10)
How to Play
- Arrange your cards into a pyramid with 6 rows, with each row slightly overlapping the previous row.
- Remove two cards (except if it is a 10) that are completely uncovered that make a ten.
- When there is no option on the pyramid to make a ten then you flip over the top card off the deck until you can make a ten.
- If you go through the whole deck, then shuffle them up and continue to play.
- The game is over when you remove all the cards from your pyramid, or you cannot remove anymore cards from your pyramid.
- The player removes the 10 from the pyramid (shown above)
- The player pairs the 7 and 3 to make a ten and removes them from the pyramid.
- The player must flip over the top card form the deck because there are no more ways to make a ten with the cards shown.
- The player flips over a 9 and makes a 10 with one of the aces.