- 2 players
- Transparent chips
- Product Gameboard – Factors 1-9 & Google Slide Online Gameboard
- Product Gameboard – Factors 0-5 & Google Slide Online Gameboard
- To be the first player to get 4 products in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
How to Play
- Each player chooses the colour of chips they want to be to place on the gameboard.
- You need two separate chips to place on the factors.
- On your turn, move one of the factor markers (not both) to a different factor.
- Place your coloured chip on the product.
- To start the game the first player will not place a chip on the gameboard and only select the first factor for player two to use.
- Player one places their chip on factor 3.
- Player two moves a factor chip to factor 5
- Player two finds the product of 15 (3 x 5) on the gameboard and places their coloured chip on it.
- Player one now decides to move the chip from factor 3 or 5 to a new factor.
- Player one decided to move the chip from factor 3 to factor 8 and places their coloured chip on the product of 40 (5 x 8).