- 2 – 6 players
- 6-sided dice
- Counting chart 0-100
- To be the first player to reach 100
How to Play
- On your turn, a player can repeatedly roll the die to collect points until one of the following happens:
- You roll a 1, then all points you collected for that round are lost.
- You decide to end your turn and add that many points to your score for the turn.
- Player one rolls a 5 and decides to continue rolling
- They then roll a 4 and decides to continue rolling.
- They roll a 3 they decide to stop and not roll anymore.
- The player now moves their piece on the board up 12 (5+4+3) points.
- Player two rolls a 4 and decides to continue rolling.
- They then roll a 2 and decide to continue rolling.
- They then roll a 1.
- There turn is over, and they do not gain any points and do not move up the game board.
- Two standard dice are used.
- If neither die is a 1, then you add the dice together.
- If one of the dice is a 1, the player does not gain any points and their turn is over.
- If both dice are a 1, then you lose 25 points.
- OR if both dice are 1, then you gain 25 points (decide before starting the game).
100 to 0:
- The players all start at 100 and work their way to 0 by subtracting the points they “bank” on their turn.