OVER THE HILL
- 2 players (versus)
- 2 – 4 players (cooperative)
- 3 standard dice
- Over the Hill gameboard
- Over the Mountain gameboard
- To be the first player over the hill and reach 18.
How to Play
- Players take turn rolling all three dice and use addition or subtraction to move over the hill by crossing out the numbers from 1 to 18 in order.
- Players try and cross out as many consecutive numbers in order each turn.
- Players continue their next turn at the spot they ended at on their previous turn.
- Player one rolls a 2, 4 and 1.
- Player one can cross off 1 (2-1=1), 2 (4-2=2), 3 (2+1=3) from their gameboard.
- Player one cannot add or subtract to make 4, therefore their turn is over and will start next turn trying to cross of 4 on their way to 18.
Making the Trek
- Players can use all four operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) to make their way over the hill.
Over the Mountain
- Players make their way over the mountain to reach the final number of 30.
- Players can use all four operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) to make their way over the mountain.