- 2 – 4 players
- Standard deck of cards – Ace (1) to 10, Queen (0) remove jacks and kings.
- To be the player with the lowest sum after five rounds.
How to Play
- Begin by dealing out four cards to each player.
- Each player selects two cards from their hand when added together are as close to 13 as possible.
- Each player determines the difference between your sum of to numbers and 13.
- Each player records the difference on a piece of paper.
- Players discard all the cards and draw 4 new ones.
- After the fifth round, players should add up their points from each round to determine their total points
- Player one has an Ace (1), 5, 9, 10.
- They chose the Ace and 10 to play for a sum of 11.
- They take the difference between 11 and 13 and record their score as 2.
- Players play four more rounds before adding up their total score to determine who has the lowest points.