GOING TO BOSTON
- 3 or more players
- 3 standard die
- Recording Sheet
- To win the greatest number of rounds (rounds played determined before starting the game)
How to Play
- On their turn players will have three throws if the dice.
- On the first throw the highest number is set aside, if two or more dice show the highest number, only one is kept.
- The remaining two dice are thrown and once again the highest-numbered dice is put aside.
- The final dice is rolled and the total (sum) of all three dice is the player’s score for that round.
- The player with the highest score wins the round. (ties are broken by additional rounds of rolling)
- The player with the most rounds won after the pre-determined number of rounds played wins.
- Player rolls all three dice and rolls a 3, 4 & 6. The player sets aside the 6 and rolls the remaining two dice.
- The player rolls a 1 and 3. They set the 3 aside and roll the last die.
- The player rolls a 2. The player adds up all three dice (6 + 3 + 2) for their total of 11 for that round.
- Play with different dice: 4-sided, 8-sided, 10-sided.
- The dice can be all the same or a combination of different dice.
Going to Boston Multiplication
- Instead of adding the dice you can multiply the three dice to determine your score for the round