- 2 players
- 4 players – 2 decks needed
- Standard deck of cards
- To be the first player to have cards 1 (ace) to 10 face up.
How to Play
- Begin by dealing out 10 cards to each player and arrange them like a ten frame or two rows of 5.
- The remaining cards will become the draw pile.
- Begin by drawing a card from the draw pile and replaces that card in the corresponding spot face up.
- If you can play the card you just replaced continue to do so until:
- You cannot play the card because it has already been flipped or
- You get a face card (J, Q or K).
- Place the card in the discard pile and your turn is over.
- Once a player flips over all 10 cards, each player gets one more turn.
- Player one picks up a 6 from the pile and replaces the card in the 6th
- The card they picked up is a 3.
- The player then replaces the card in the 3rd spot with the 3.
- The card they pick up is a Jack, their turn is over, and they place the Jack in the discard pile.
- Player one picks up an Ace from the pile and replaces the card in the 1st
- The card they picked up is an 8.
- The player then replaces the card in the 8th spot with the 8.
- The card they pick up is an Ace, their turn is over as they already have the 1st spot flipped over.
- They place the Ace in the discard pile.
Kings are Wild
- If you flip over a king, you may use that card as any number.
- You need to decide if you can replace the Wild card with the number and use the wild again or as soon as you play the wild it cannot be played again.