- 2 or more players
- Seven – 10-sided die (1-12), or
- Deck of cards [Ace (1) -10, Q – 0]
- To have the lowest score after a pre-determined number of rounds.
How to Play
- Players take turn rolling the 7 dice (or flipping over 7 cards) and find pairs of dice (cards) that make a combination of 10.
- Players add up the remaining dice (cards) that are left over to determine their score for that round.
- The player with lowest score after a pre-determined number of rounds is the winner.
- Player one rolls a 6, 8, 3, 8, 2, 4, 5
- Player one decides to use the dice 8 and 2 to make a 10, and the 6 and 4 to make a 10. Those dice are “erased” and not used in the counting of points.
- Player one adds the remaining dice 3, 8, 5 (3+8+5=16) to get their score of 16 for that round.
- Dice that are doubles are erased.
- Players roll a 10-sided die to determine what number will be the target number to be erased for that round. Players can only use two dice; however, they may add or subtract the dice to get the target number for that round.
- Players can use more than two dice when trying to get to the target number for that round.
Source: Jennifer Bay-Williams