DOUBLE OR HALVE IT
- 2 players
- To be the first player to get four in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
How to Play
- Players take turn rolling the die and placing the transparent chip on the strategy they would like to use.
- The player applies the strategy to the number they rolled and covers the corresponding square on the gameboard.
- Player one rolls a 6
- Player one decides to use the doubling strategy to change the 6 to a 12 and marks off a 12 on the gameboard by placing one of their coloured chips on the corresponding square.
- Player two rolls an 8
- Player one decides to use the halving strategy to change the 8 to a 4 and marks off a 4 on the gameboard by placing one of their coloured chips on the corresponding square.