- 2 players
- One – 12-sided die (1-12)
- Transparent chips
- Dominating Doubles gameboard
- Google Slides Online Gameboard
- To be the first player to get four in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
How to Play
- Players take turn rolling the die and placing the transparent chip on the strategy they would like to use.
- The player applies the strategy to the number they rolled and covers the corresponding square on the gameboard.
- Players alternate turns until someone has four in a row on the gameboard.
- Player one rolls a 6
- Player one decides to use the doubles -1 strategy to change the 6 to an 11 (6 + 6 – 1) or (6 x 2 -1) and marks off an 11 on the gameboard by placing one of their coloured chips on the corresponding square.
- Player two rolls an 8
- Player one decides to use the doubles +1 to change the 8 to a 17 (8 + 8 +1) or (8 x 2 +1) and marks off a 17 on the gameboard by placing one of their coloured chips on the corresponding square.