ONE DOLLAR WORDS
- 1 or more players
- To create words that total one dollar.
How to Play
- Players try and come up with a word that equals one dollar.
- Each letter of the alphabet corresponds to their worth in cents based on its order in the alphabet.
- A player chooses the word MATH to determine how much it is worth.
- The player converts each letter to their worth. M = 13, A = 1, T = 20, H = 8.
- They add up the amounts 13 + 1 + 20 + 8 for a total of 42 cents.
- Come up with a different word that will get you closer to or equal to one dollar.
- Players can give the amounts of each letter that form a word or phrase for a partner to decipher.
- Players add up cents to reach one-dollar words in the form of decimals.
Use the Decimal Conversion Table