CIRCLES & STARS
- 1 or more players
- Standard die
- Paper & pencil
- To get the most stars after right rounds.
How to Play
- Roll the die to determine how many circles you need to draw
- Roll the die again to determine how many stars you need to draw in each circle.
- Players write the total number of stars.
- Players add the total of their stars after 8 rounds.
- Player 1 rolls a 3 and draws 3 circles on the paper.
- Player 1 rolls a 5 and draws 5 stars in each of the three circles.
- Player 1 adds up all the stars for a total of 15. Hands the die to player 2.
Change the Die
- 8-sided die
- 10-sided die
Source: Marilyn Burns